|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, Rohs, FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Power System:||Chargeable Li-ion Battery||Encapsulation/Drop:||IP43 / 1m|
|Weight:||740g(battery Included)||Package Size:||258mm×98mm×90mm|
infrared thermography camera,
high resolution thermal imaging camera
Guide B0 Low Cost Thermal IR Camera is an efficient, easy-to-use thermal inspection and troubleshooting tool for electrical, mechanical, and building industry, or HVAC/R equipment and so on. This Guide B160 thermal imaging camera could find the invisible issues, take accurate temperature measurement and confirm repairs were succeed with the help of the 160*120 infrared resolution and Guide multi-spectral dynamic imaging enhancement technology.
Automation / process control
Building diagnostics / occupational safety and health
Electrical / mechanical
Science / R&D
· Four image presentations--IR, visible, PIP and MIF
· 3.5” large screen with no image cropping, high brightness screen to show image
with no detailed information lost even outdoor or in highlight
· Friendly UI, easy to use without training
· Standard Micro USB interface for data transmission and charging
· Rugged and compact design, metal internal structure
· Removable Large capacity Li-ion battery with over 4 hours working time
· Standard Wi-Fi connection with notebook or mobile
· Local charging model is optional (the adapter/computer/car charger/dual battery charger)
Thermal imaging camera
Li-ion Battery (one Li-ion Battery for B160 & B160V, two Li-ion Batteries for B256V & B320V)
USB power supply with multi plugs
Camera carrying pouch
I. IR Analyzer on PC
Professional & All-rounder
Images capturing by an thermal imaging camera is only the first step of an infrared inspection.
Guide IR Analyzer will help you accomplish the full inspection process until a professional report is submitted.
· Various images and videos resources
· Image processing
· Video analysis
· Preference settings
· Report generation in PDF or WORD format
II. App on mobile
Smart & Convenient
You can import images or videos to the mobile devices ((mobile phones or tablets),
process and analyze on them to generate inspection reports instantly and share them with others.
With the APP installed on the mobile devices, it also enables remote control of the camera to free up your hands.
The APP will support you to accomplish all basic operations on the camera, such as auto focus, shutter action,
electronic zoom, palette shift, image modes shift etc.
· Live video transfer wirelessly
· Camera operation control remotely
· Powerful analysis and report generation
· Immediate inspection results haring
Contact Person: Daisy