|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, Rohs, FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exporting Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Power System:||Chargeable Li-ion Battery||Frame Rate:||60Hz/50Hz (30Hz/25Hz)|
|Weight:||840g||Package Size:||274×97×78 (mm)|
|IR Resolution:||384X288||Focal Length:||19mm/F1.0|
portable thermal imaging camera,
handheld infrared camera
|Min focus distance||1m||1m||0.5m||0.5m||0.4m|
|Lens identification||N/A||Automatic/ Manual||N/A|
|Frame rate||60Hz/50Hz (30Hz/25Hz)|
|Detector type||VOx/ 8~14μm|
|Display||4" highlight LED touch screen, 480×800, 24 bits|
|Image modes||IR image/ Visual image MIF/ PIP|
|Accuracy||±2℃ or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C and object temperature above 0°C|
|Measurement||Spotmeter:5; Line:2; Area:5|
|Auto tracking||1. Max/ Min temp spot of full screen；2. Max/ Min temp spot of analysis object|
|Alarm||Max temp alarm; Min temp alarm|
|Color Palettes||8:White Hot, Fulgurite, Iron Red, Hot Iron, Medical, Arctic, Rainbow 1, Rainbow 2|
|Image storage||In camera and TF card, JPG with temp info|
|Video format without temp info||H.264 with frame rate 25Hz(audio signal included )|
|Video format with temp info||.irgd with frame rate 25Hz( audio signal excluded)|
|Video Streaming||Yes, transferred to PC or mobile via USB or Wi-Fi|
|Visual Camera||Resolution:5MP/ 640×480, alternative; Fixed; FOV 25°×19°|
|Data communication interface||MICRO USB 2.0, MICRO HDMI, Power(12V), TF card(Standard 16G, up to 32G)；WiFi/Laser|
|Battery type/Operating time||Rechargeable Li-ion battery (7.4V), ≥4h; 4h in camera, 5h in dual-bay charger; Automatic shut-down and sleeping mode|
|temperature range||Operating: -10℃~50℃; Storage: -40℃~70℃|
|Shock||30g 11ms( IEC 60068-2-27 )|
|Vibration||10HZ~150HZ~10HZ 0.15mm ( IEC 60068-2-6 )|
|Certification||CE, FCC, ROHS|
Guide D384F Thermography IR Camera continues Guide’s tradition of offering both high-quality and innovative features. D series’ highlights lies in its rugged and ergonomic design. More than that, its brief operation interface and intelligent button navigation would make the first time user feel as an expert. D series are equipped with optional lens set for different FOV requirements in different occasions. With built-in illuminator, you can easily take visible photos and compare them with IR photos, which help you find problems more easily.
Guide D384F Thermography IR Camera can be applied in many industries as follows.
could find the invisible issues, take accurate temperature measurement and confirm repairs were succeed with the help of the 192*144 infrared resolution and Guide multi-spectral dynamic imaging enhancement technology.
Main Features for Guide D384F Thermography IR Camera
· Ergonomic design, comfortable grip for a long time
· Exquisite appearance and strong structure,2m drop test certificate
· Lightweight about 800g
4”high light touch screen, easy to operate
· With 800×480 resolution 4” high light touch screen
· Adjustable brightness, still clear under sunshine
· Easy operation with step by step professional instruction
Android operation system & Wi-Fi communication
· Images and videos can be transferred to Wi-Fi equipped mobile terminals for further analysis
· The onboard analysis report can also be printed instantly on a Wi-Fi printer
· Connected with mobile terminal to take IR photo, to achieve multi screen control
Adapt to different occasions
· Three types--192×144 and 384×288 IR FPA detector, automatic and electric focusing
· Four image presentations--IR, visible, PIP and MIF
· Buckle type lens--tele lens, wide lens, high temperature filer lens can be changed directly in different occasions
· Large capacity battery--four hours of operating time with two batteries
· Standard accessories: Thermal imager/ lithium battery/ adapter/ USB cable/ wristband/ HDMI connecting line/ CTP gloves/ quick operation guide/ specification/ compact disk/ list of accessories/ TF card (16GB)
· Optional accessories: Lithium battery/ portable package/ charging dock
IR Analyzer on PC
Images capturing by an infrared camera is only the first step of an infrared inspection. Guide IR Analyzer will help you accomplish the full inspection process until a professional report is submitted.
· Various images and videos resources
· Image processing
· Video analysis
· Preference settings
· Report generation in PDF or WORD format
App on mobile
You can import images or videos to the mobile devices, process and analyze on them to get an immediate report, or you can also share the results with your fellows or decision makers. With the APP installed on the mobile devices, you can also free your hands during the inspection to get some relief. The APP will support you to accomplish all basic operations on the camera, such as focus, shutter action, electronic zoom, palette shift, image modes shift etc.
· Live video transfer wirelessly
· Camera operation control remotely
· Powerful analysis and report generation
· Immediate inspection results sharing
Guide Sensmart Tech Co., Ltd, a subsidiary company of Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd (SZ.002414), was established in November 2016 with registered capital of 60M RMB, focusing on R&D, manufacturing and marketing for commercial infrared imaging products.
Sensmart is a comprehensive infrared imaging solution supplier to various industries with high performance, best service and experience. This capabilities rely on the mother companies self-innovated technologies which spanned from component to system level. At the present,
Sensmart’s products are applied in the industrial inspection, security and surveillance, fire fighting and rescue, law enforcement, industrial automation, smart home and consumer electronics, etc.
Sensmart is devoted to developing and popularizing new applications of infrared imaging technology. With continuous exploration and innovation, it provides intelligence solutions, expands the channels and dimensions of human perception of the world and opens the intelligent and consumer infrared era.
Contact Person: Ms.